Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Here Is An Interesting Fact Of Life

Here Is An Interesting Fact Of Life
For me to touch them … they have to be touching me. 
Most people never notice this one.
For my life to be focused and centered in reality … and in reality is the key word phrase here … I had to be real.  So it follows if I am to be real:
If I can come in contact with them … and conversely … they with me … I have to consider that I might not be destroyed by the contact with them.
My conundrum was that I was afraid … I was hiding … I was hiding in plain sight deep inside my own skin. The real me was far below the surface of my metaphorical pond … holding its breath, hiding in the depths, while appearing to be somebody, anybody at the surface …
Now here is my problem, if I wanted to have the life I said I always wanted to have, I had to at least come to the surface where the skin meets the air and be present and accountable for a period of time. 

Being Real Counts
Anywhere It Happens
… But When It Happens
Where The Skin Meets The Air...
Now
That Is Profound
-->
Extracted from Into the Light ... Neil Douglas-Tubb
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment