Tuesday, May 10, 2016

With A Single Step

11
                   Zen and the Art of Lost and Found
We begin our journey to awaken with a single step.
Some days nothing is going to go my way …

Nothing is going to work to day
It will all be wrong … everything … all of it
Then there will be other days …
When … things will be in sync with me and me with them … all my wants, desires and dreams.
But I can not freeze in taking my next step
I can not freeze in the anticipation of what might be … or what should be … or how I think it should be … I can not freeze in the concept of Life according to Me … that is too limiting …
I must make this next step … this is where I awaken more deeply …
In the Metaphoric “Moment” Of The Swing of my Metaphysical Leg … that is where it happens …


I awaken …
One eye at a time …
One step at a time …
It is all held in the process of the next step.


… My Awakening ...

Neil Douglas-Tubb (2003)
Zen and the Art of Lost and Found

No comments:

Post a Comment