Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Eight Lessons of Life


 1.   Have Empathy For The Source Of Your Own Pain. Who, What, Where, When and Why.
2.   Rational Thought Won't Work. My rationalization is biased by my experience. My Experience influences my best thinking, and my rational thinking is pre determined by the aftermath of my experience. So what makes sense to me might not be either sensible or reasonable, the problem is, it makes sense to me ... and there are times when I am prepared to fight to the death for it.
3.   There Is Something At Work Here That Is Beyond Me And My Self Centeredness. A Force far greater than me ... Can you imagine that. Imagine something you could not possibly imagine.
4.   Be Prepared To Re Examine Your Motives And Your Reasons As Well As Your Morals For Doing What You Do.
5.  Know this: In Order To Do Your Journey You Will Have To Confront Evil. 

6.  Never Say Never. Occam’s Razor underscores this sentiment ...Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate” … Principle of Parsimony.

7.   You Can't Change Human Nature. The only thing you can change is Your Mind About Human Nature.
8.   Human Nature Is The Curriculum Of Life. It Is What You Do With It That Matters.
With time spent on the path there will come a time when you can return to the starting gate and see it for the first time as it really is . . . TRULY.



With Eyes Unclouded By Longing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment