Tuesday, May 1, 2012


If we are going to break the grasp of “Denial” it helps to understand that it is a cultural pattern that has been handed down from generation to generation. Mostly by well meaning souls who had it handed to them by other well meaning souls.  
In order to break out of the denial patterns we have to take on several important tasks:
·       Learn when we are being our own worst enemy ... when my best thinking is not my best friend and when I am working against me before I start.
·       Learning how to take credit for what I have accomplished and have pride in what I do and who I am.
·       Becoming able to listen reflectively ... that is listening with an open heart and not a gaping wound.
·       Asking for and receiving feedback from those around me on how they see me.
·       Discovering my blind spots ... Simply knowing they are there and learning how to look into them to see what it is that I have been blind to for most of my life.
·       Learning that your inner world experience is just as important as your outer world experience and in some cases more important.
·       Understanding that it is important that you have a “Dream” of your direction in life ... your desires, wishes and wants ... then taking the time to see if your dream connects with those who are close to you...
·       In a relationship taking the time to enquire what your partner’s dream is and seeing if it complements your dream ...
·       Finding out if you are addicted to someone, or something or some activity and then seeing if you can do without it totally for 5 days ...


If you begin to look at you ... and your inner workings ... that is a design that encourages growth ... we become More when we can see who we are and where we are going ... and why we want to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment