Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An Observation on Truth ... Projection Makes Perception


Projection Makes Perception” ... ACIM ... page 445 in the Text.

The Observation:
By deliberately changing the internal image of who we think we are ... the defining quality of our reality ... We can change our world. Perhaps the only limits to our life and circumstance are the ones we whole heartily believe in.

Just because you are willing to fight to the death for your beliefs does not make them true.

The Experience:
I, like many, have had a series of experiences in my life that brought me to a place of understanding that we only seem to be separate ... we only seem to be in our own special, little and separate realities ... but ... in actual fact we are all connected and all part of the Greater Whole ... all part of the Way of Things ...

The truth of the matter is we can learn things about life and the way of things by looking out into our world but there seems to be more to be learned if we look inward. It’s a different sort of thing... not the reality we might first expect, but something that is actually far more a part of my day to day reality than I might have expected at first.

By looking into what I suspected was my tiny interior I have discovered that there is more in there then there is in the vast expanse of all that is out here. It was in the examining of my inner vision that lead me (or anyone else who looks) to the universal conclusion of we are all part of the Greater Way of Things.

...I am connected...

...I belong...

...I am that I am
In my heart I am free...

When you look inward, it seems to me that the universal conclusion that is there to be discovered by each of us, is that we are all here to learn and to act in the service of the Greater Way of Things. Another interesting discovery that happened to come to the surface is that when we die there is as great a diversity of experience as there is when we are living... Of course where this all seems to end is that the farther you go inward the more you realize you are intrinsically part of the whole ... of all that is ... the Way of Things...

“I Am!”

Concepts adapted from Willis Harman (1919-1997) former director of policy research at Stanford Research Institute, Former President of the Institute for Noetic Sciences and a consultant to Fortune 5000 corporations ...

No comments:

Post a Comment