Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On Spiritual Path Finding

Once you have awakened from The Great Sleep Of Your Unawareness ...

Once you get past The Circumstances Of Your Best Imaginings ...

Once you’ve bumped into The Greater Way Of Things ...

There’s no turning back ...

Your problem is,

Now You Know.

And

This knowing cannot be undone ...

Once you’re initiated

You’re done.

Your Initiate.

And

Your life ... like it or lump it ... has changed ...

I had a Traveller once who screamed at me


“Put It Back The Way It Was!”


Sorry—I don’t do that one ...

I am just a gate keeper,

Shams al Din.”

It’s a one way passage.

Through,

But only after

... “You know!” ...

2 comments:

  1. This journey that I am on seems to be a metaphor for my internal journey. You cannot have even an iota of control when you travel in another country - especially one in which they speak a language other than yours. You have to trust - trust that things will turn out the way they are supposed to and trust the people you meet. Otherwise you are closed to all the wonderful things that can come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep those entries a-coming Neil!

    I surrender at times to the higher power for during those times I am powerless and will ask for help.

    ReplyDelete